Mount Semeru Trekking 2 Days – BromoSemeruTrekking.com. Special package to explore mount Semeru for the fastest duration, only 2 days and 1 night. Caution! This package is only for experienced climbers! Mount Semeru is located in East Java near Surabaya, Indonesia.
All climbers in the world must know about mount Semeru. One of the favorite volcano mountains with has a high of 3,676 meters from sea level, with a high level of difficulty and extreme conditions. This is one of the interesting things for climbers to visit.
Mount Semeru Trekking 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary
As the highest mountain in Java, Indonesia, the peak of Mount Semeru is not easy to climb. The difficulty level of Mount Semeru is not just a challenge for climbers, the weather in this mount also becomes a main factor for complete hiking. But during trekking, we do not need technical rock climbing or special skills in climbing. The main to conquer is need good durability! It is essential because we need to go hiking for about 8 hours. Itinerary is as follows
DAY 1 : Probolinggo/Surabaya/Malang – Ranu Kumbolo – Kalimati
On the first day, our team will pick up in the morning (for maximum trips, please take the hotel at Probolinggo or Malang area). Or start from at airport/train station in morning arrival. If start from Malang we will go through Tumpang Village, and if pick up from Probolinggo we will through Cemara Lawang Village. Then heading to Ranu Pani, this village one of the locations for the entrance gate start hiking.
After arriving at the Ranupane village, checking medical check-up, and preparing the climbing permit, start the trek towards Ranu Kumbolo lake, which takes approximately 4 hours of hiking. After arriving in the Kumbolo Ranu, have a short break and have lunch while enjoying the beautiful nature at Ranu Kumbolo lake. Quit a rest, and start trekking again about 4 hours to Kalimati Base Camp or Arcopodo Campsite. In the late afternoon, get in and stay overnight here.
DAY 2: Mount Semeru Summit – Ranu Pane Village – Probolinggo/Malang/Surabaya
At midnight 00.00, after preparing for the summit, our team will accompany trekking to the peak of mt Semeru. Start climbing to the top of Mahameru begins, need around 3 hours of hard trekking to reach the top of mount Semeru. After enjoying the beauty at the top of Semeru until satisfied, back to camp in Arcopodo or Kalimati for breakfast and preparations back to Ranu Pani village, a short break for having lunch at the Ranu Kumbolo Lake.
This journey takes approximately 6-7 hours. After arriving at Ranu Pane Village and we will transfer you out to Probolinggo (via mount Bromo) or transfer to Malang via Tumpang. Finish Program Mount Semeru Trekking Tour 2 days 1 night
Mount Semeru Trekking 2 Days Price 2023
- Private Car full AC For pick up and transfer out from Airport or Train Station in Surabaya or Malang
- Include driver, fuel, gasoline, toll, and park fee
- Accommodation at a guest house near mount Semeru, such us at Ranu Pane Homestay, Tumpang Homestay,y or Hotel at Mt Bromo
- Jeep 4WD
- Entrance fee Ticket to mount Semeru
- Insurance Permit for Trekking Semeru
- Porters Team (amount depends of participant)
- Tent, Mattress, Sleeping Bag,
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, and 2 dinner
- Medical check for a Climbing permit
- Mineral water drink during the trip
- English Speaking guide and experience for Semeru Trekking
- Air Fare and Airport Tax
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Additional meal, Soft drink, Refreshment
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for Guide/Driver/Porter
related trips :
- Mount Semeru Trekking 3 Day 2 Night
- Mount Semeru Bromo Trekking 4 Day 3 Night
- Mount Semeru Bromo Ijen Trekking 5 Day 4 Night
- Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Day 3 Night
- Mount Bromo Ijen Tour 3 Day 2 Night (Sunrise at Bromo and Ijen Blue Fire Tour)
- Surabaya Bromo Malang Tour 3 Day 2 Night
- Bromo Ijen Malang Tour 4 Day 3 Night
What to prepare for mount Semeru climbing 2D1N?
- Copy of identity card i.e Citizen Identification Card / visa /passport /
- Healthy certificate (provided by us in the local clinic at Tumpang or Sukapura)
- Personal medicine
- Dress shirts, socks, gloves, jackets
- Flashlight, mask, raincoat
- Mountain Shoes / Trekking Shoes