Mount Semeru Trekking Tour 4 Days. In this ocasion we are BromoSemeruTrekking.Com offers climbing mount Semeru with duration in 4 days 3 night. Combination summit of mt smart and Ranu Kumbolo camping. During this tour, you can spend 4 days at Semeru to explore the beauty of Semeru’s potential to the fullest. The tour package offered will give you a great time to really have fun and enjoy with maximum the beauty of the natural charm of Mt Semeru. If you enjoy exploring nature and you don’t want to bother yourself with many things in your head. Taking the Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days will be a good deal of choice.
Ranu Kumbolo has been one of the most attractive spots for the climbers of Semeru to rest and camp. Located in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area its height reaches 2, 400 meters above sea level. The lake is giving you the perfect view of the sunrise in the morning. The edelweiss flowers are commonly believed as the symbol of eternity that you can find here. No wonder Ranu Kumbolo has been one of the most visited spots in the Bromo Semeru National Park, especially for those who love adventure tourism.
Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days Description
- Summit Semeru
- Mt Semeru Sunrise
- Ranu Kumbolo Camping
- Ranu Kumbolo Sunrise
- Ranu Kumbolo Sunset
Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days Itinerary
Why choose 4 days? because this trip is more relaxing than Semeru trekking 3 days , and you have a lot of relaxation and enjoy Ranu Kombolo lake with maximum. This is the best choice to conquer Mount Semeru, and most taken by climbers who want visit mt Semeru. The best location for pick up is from Malang, Probolinggo (Mount Bromo) and Surabaya.
Here is details
Day 01: Surabaya or Malang To Ranu Pani Village (D)
- Pick you up from Surabaya or Malang, direct from your arrival at Airport, train station, or hotel.
- After the meet and greet with our team we will transfer you directly to Ranu Pani Village.
- Duration trip from Surabaya to Ranu Pani is around 5 hours driving, if from Malang around 3 hours driving and from Bromo/Probolinggo around 2 hours.
- After reaching Ranu Pani village free program and staying overnight at the homestay. And our team will arrange your permit climbing to the official.
Days 02: Ranu Pani to Ranu Kumbolo Lake – Kalimati Base Camp (B,L,D)
- Semeru Trekking starts in the mornings, after breakfast, and checks out from the homestay.
- From this point, you’ll have to start your journey with barefoot for around 4 hours to get to Ranu Kumbolo Lake
- Climbs to Ranu Kumbolo lake and the estimated time is 4 – 5 hours of trekking
- The porter is available to help you to bring all the stuff that you need to bring along with you So that you don’t have to bother carrying a lot of things with you while climbing.
- After you get to the lake, you can immediately enjoy and rest in the lake and breathe the fresh air
- After resting and having lunch continued to climb up for 3 hours to Kalimati camp ( 2.700 MASL).
- We will rest and stay overnight in a tent.
Days 03 : Semeru Summit – Kalimati Camp – Ranu Kumbolo Camping
- At midnight wake up at 01.00 am, and start climbing the hard route to the summit of Mount Semeru ( 3.676 MASL) via Arcopodo ( 2,900 MASL) and Cemoro Tunggal ( 3,200 MASL).
- Reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours of hiking.
- Witnessing the sunrise from the top of Mt Semeru
- Descend to Kalimati Camp for breakfast and rest
- Descend to Ranu Kumbolo Lake
- Explore ranu Kumbolo sunset view
- Stay overnight in a tent.
Day 04: Ranu Kumbolo Sunrise – Ranu Pani – Drop Off Surabaya/Malang
- Wake up in morning
- Enjoy the sunrise view with hot drink, its really like in heaven !
- After having breakfast descend to Ranu Pani
- Drop off to Malang (3 hours driving) or Surabaya (5 hours driving)
related tour 4 days : Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days Price
Please contact us at semerutours[@]yahoo.com
To book Mt Semeru Hike Don’t forget to inform us of the number of participants, planning date, location of pick up and drop off and another tour facility you need
Related : Mount Semeru Trekking 3 Days
- Private Car full AC For pick up and transfer out from Airport or Train Station in Surabaya or Malang
- Include driver, fuel/gasoline, toll, and park fee
- Accommodation at a guest house or homestay near mount Semeru, such us at Ranu Pane Homestay, Tumpang Homestay or Hotel at Mt Bromo
- Jeep 4WD
- Entrance fee Ticket to mount Semeru
- Insurance Permit for Trekking Semeru
- Porters Team (amount depends on the participant)
- Camping equipment: tent, sleeping bag, mattress (allowed to bring a personal sleeping bag as preferable)
- Meals during camping (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Medical check for a Climbing permit
- Mineral water drink during the trip
- English Speaking guide and experience for Semeru Trekking
- Documentation (helped by the guide)
- Guides/Porter Tips
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Additional meal, Soft drink, Refreshment
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
What To Prepare For Mount Semeru Hike?
- Copy of identity card i.e Passport, Visa, and ID Card
- Healthy certificate (provided by us in the local clinic at Tumpang or Sukapura)
- Personal medications. We will provide standard first aid kit tools, but please bring your
own prescribed medication. And please let us know if you have and medical conditions
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Backpack & Backpack Cover
- Cap/Hat & Balaclava
- Buff/Mask/Scarf/Hand glove
- Socks (For sleep and trekking)
- Sandals and Hiking shoes (Boots are preferable if not, you can bring the most comfortable sports shoes)
- Dri-fit t-shirt, Long sleeve shirt, cotton or light weights pants (non-denim or jeans material)
- Warm clothes, Down jackets/ Sweater
- Water bottle/Water bladder
- Headlamp/hand torch light & Batteries
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen or something like that
- Travel equipment for shower (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, etc)
- Raincoat and/or Wind and waterproof breaker for the summit
- Personal snacks (Protein bars, chocolate, dried fruits, candies, and snack food
Another tour package